The Office of Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources partners with all members of the College community to cultivate a work environment that values equal opportunity, diversity, professional development and individual excellence.
Through sound policies and practices, we will balance the needs of the employees and the needs of the college while ensuring compliance with federal and state laws. We support the College’s mission of education and service by serving as resources and advisors to faculty, administration, staff and students in all aspects of employment. The Human Resources Office, located on second floor of Inlow Hall, is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Our main telephone number is (541) 962-3548 and our fax number is (541) 962-3023. Welcome to EOU!
EOU Resumption Planning for Fall Term Activities
EOU is committed to resume in-person teaching and provide for a gradual and phased resumption of on-site university activities
Please click the button below to read about EOU’s Resumption Planning efforts.
- Summary Table of COVID 19 Public Health Emergency
- AAP Collective Bargaining Agreement
- SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement 2019-2021
- Administrative Professional Handbook 2020
- AP Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Organizational Chart
- 2019-2020 Paid Holiday and Winter Campus Closure Schedule
- Workplace Accommodations Notice
- Financial workshop